Preparing for your wedding is an exciting and stressful time as there is so much to organise.
You can remove the stress of organising your bridal headpiece for your wedding by taking advantage of our full custom design process.
We will ensure you get the exact bridal headpiece that you want for your wedding day and will guarantee you will be satisfied with your wedding headpiece. As specialists in custom designed hair accessories, we would love to create headpieces for your entire bridal party that tie into your wedding theme, and complement your headpiece/crown.
You might have a few questions about the process of consulting and handcrafting a bridal headpiece for your wedding. We have taken the liberty to describe the process in detail to reassure you and provide full transparency.
How Do I Begin The Process Of A Custom Made Bridal Headpiece?
You initially contact us through one of our channels:
We will respond to say hello and organise a time to meet and discuss initial wedding headpiece design concepts.
After our initial meeting, we will send a quote. A deposit of 25% is payable after receipt of the quote once initial headpiece/head wear design specifications are agreed on.
What If I Am Too Busy To Meet With Bridal Blue?
We are flexible and can organise meetings in different ways to accommodate different schedules:
- We can meet at our office in Castle Hill. This is where our work studio is located and we can display a full range of materials while we discuss the design of your custom designed wedding headpiece. We also provide high tea.
- For the busy brides located in Sydney, we can organise to come to you. We will bring a range of materials and meet you at a location that suits.
- For the extra busy brides and the brides located interstate, we can conduct consultations through phone, Skype, WhatsApp, FaceTime, Facebook or any other method that is convenient for you.
We will send updates on your wedding headpiece throughout the handcrafting process to keep you informed.
Please note that a further installment of 50% is due once you agree to the final design of the bridal head wear and after you commission us to make the piece.
How Long Does It Take To Make The Bridal Headpiece For My Wedding?
The process of handcrafting each bridal headpiece takes 3-4 weeks - please keep this in mind when initially contacting us.
What Type Of Bridal Headpiece Can I Request For My Wedding?
We create exclusive couture headpieces custom designed to complement your wedding dress including (but not limited to):
- Wedding and Bridal Crowns
Wedding and Bridal Tiaras
Wedding and Bridal Headbands
Wedding and Bridal Combs
Wedding and Bridal Caps
If you have any other ideas or requests for a particular hair accessory, let us know and we will be happy to bring your vision to life!
What Materials Do You Use When Handcrafting the Bridal Hair Piece For My Wedding?
We work with a range of premium materials including:
- Pearls from Swarovski
- Brass leaves
- Brass flowers
- Crystals from Swarovski
- French Chantilly lace
- Mother of pearl pieces
- Fabric and lace flowers
- High end ribbon
- Love :-)
How Will My Bridal Headpieces Be Delivered?
Once the bridal headpiece is handcrafted, we will contact you to confirm pickup or delivery details:
- You can pick up the handcrafted wedding headpiece from our Castle Hill studio.
- For the busy brides located in Sydney, we can personally deliver your handcrafted bridal headpiece.
- For the very busy brides in Sydney or interstate, we will organise delivery of your handcrafted wedding headpiece to an address of your choice.
- Headpieces are packaged in our custom Bridal Blue boxes and are carefully wrapped in tissue paper.
Please note that the remaining 25% must be paid before delivery of the wedding head wear.
What is the Payment Schedule?
The payment schedule for custom bridal and wedding headpieces and head wear is as follows:
- 25% deposit (non-refundable), due upon receipt of the initial quote (we will usually send the quote after our first meeting).
- 50% commissioning fee, due once the final bridal headpiece and/or head wear design is agreed upon and prior to production of the headpiece. Once the commissioning fee is paid, charges will be incurred for any additional design changes.
- 25% production fee, due upon completion of the headpiece and prior to delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions about the payment schedule.
What Guarantees Does Bridal Blue Provide?
All wedding and bridal headpieces come with a 3 year warranty for peace of mind.
What If I Want More Information?
Please be assured that you can call us for information and/or advice.
You can contact us through:
Bridal Blue specialises in designing and handcrafting custom-made bridal and wedding headpieces, crowns and tiaras featuring pearls and crystals from Swarovski for brides, bridesmaids, and flower girls. See Bridal Blue's ever growing wedding tips and bridal inspiration blog for more great wedding ideas.